Monthly Dinner Meeting
July 17 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Top 10 Things Employers do to get Sued by their Employees
Our July 17, 2018 speaker is Lynda Dickey, Senior HR Consultant with VantaggioHR, The Employer’s Advantage. For over 30 years Lynda has helped companies develop comprehensive policies and procedures manuals and systems to avoid litigation and improve employer employee performance.
- Without realizing it, every day employers make common mistakes that create significant liability for their company. This interactive workshop will address:
- What may seem to make good, business sense is often completely in violation of law
- Laws are not always intuitive
- We’ll be discussing some of most common errors made by employers
- Learn from others’ errors, hear case studies, and return to work positioned to avoid pitfalls
- Final Paychecks, Workers’ Comp, Overtime, Independent Contractors, Training, Pay, COBRA, Handbooks, FMLA/CFRA, Probationary Periods
$35.00 for members
$45.00 for non-members
This program offers 1 hour participatory MCLE credit including legal specialization in Estate Planning; Trust & Probate Law.