Benefits of SPEPC Membership
- Professional listing for your business on this website.
- Educational presentations enhance your knowledge base.
- Certain disciplines earn continuing education credits for attending monthly meetings.
- Opportunity to serve as board member or officer.
- Priority registration at exclusive events.
- Reduced fee for monthly council meetings.
- Free holiday mixer for renewing members.
Select a membership category
Gregory Herrick, CPA
Kristi L. Hyland, CPA
Tammi L. Griswold, CTFA
Wells Fargo – The Private Bank
Wendy Moore, CLPF
Edward Burns Attorney
Wells Fargo Private Bank
Members' Inspection Rights
For purposes reasonably related to a member’s interests as a member, and upon written request, the SPEPC bylaws permit any member to:
(1) inspect and copy records containing SPEPC members’ names, addresses, and voting rights; and
(2) inspect, copy or extract the accounting books and records and the minutes of the proceedings of the members, the board, and committees.
For more information on how to make such a request and the rules relating to the SPEPC’s responsibility to provide such information to its members, please contact the current acting SPEPC secretary identified on this website.