- This event has passed.
SPEPC Monthly Dinner Meeting
October 18 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Please join us October 18th at our next South Placer Estate Planning Council dinner [email protected] La Provence.
Topic: Surety Bonding From Beginning to End
This Month’s Speaker and Sponsor:
Phillips Bonding & Insurance Agency, Inc.
Todd has 33 years in probate bonding experience and is Co-Owner of Phillips Bonding & Insurance Agency, Inc. As a result of his vast experience and knowledge on the topic he has been a speaker on the topic at various industry events:
- UC Berkely and UC Riverside Professional Fiduciary Pre-Licensing Courses
- San Francisco, Alameda, San Mateo and Fresno County Bar Association Events
- Probate Paralegal and Legal Secretary Events
- Santa Clara and San Bernardino Professional Fiduciary Chapter Meetings
- Professional Fiduciary Mentoring Groups
- San Francisco Probate Department Judges, Examiners and Clerks Meeting
Registration deadline is Friday, October 14th, 10:00 A.M.
This event is offered at a reduced cost on behalf of our dinner sponsor. COSTS: $25 – SPEPC Members, $35 – Non-Members.
WE COULD NOT GET THE PAYPAL LINK TO WORK PROPERLY. WE ARE SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIECE. YOU WILL BE SENT AN INVOICE FROM PAYPAL SHORTLY AFTER YOUR REGISTRATION. PLEASE PAY IN ADVANCE.
REGISTRATION IS NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL PAYMENT RECEIVED.
Also, as always, if you have dietary restrictions, choose that option in your online registration (along with one of the 4 main meal choices) AND send an email to Harry Hull regarding your specific dietary restriction.
We cannot guarantee admission without pre-registration. Please contact me to see if we can accommodate a late registration.
MCLE will be available for this presentation.
We look forward to seeing you there!
South Placer Estate Planning Council
email: [email protected]
No cancellation refunds.