Select a Membership Category
Law Offices of Robin Clark Bevier & Associates, PC
Law Office Of Edward Burns
Jarom B. Phipps
Benefits of SPEPC Membership
- Your professional listing on this website
- Educational presentations
- Continuing education credits
- Opportunity to serve as board member
- Priority registration at exclusive events
- Reduced fee for monthly meetings
- Free holiday mixer for members
- Members-Only Website Content
For a membership application, please email [email protected]
Members' Inspection Rights
For purposes reasonably related to a member’s interests as a member, and upon written request, the SPEPC bylaws permit any member to:
(1) inspect and copy records containing SPEPC members’ names, addresses, and voting rights; and
(2) inspect, copy or extract the accounting books and records and the minutes of the proceedings of the members, the board, and committees.
For more information on how to make such a request and the rules relating to the SPEPC’s responsibility to provide such information to its members, please contact [email protected].
While every effort is made to keep this webpage accurate and up-to-date, the South Placer Estate Planning Council does not guarantee any member’s good standing within the Council or within their profession. Further, the South Placer Estate Planning Council is not responsible for the information and content contained on its members’ web pages. Links to external websites are for informational purposes only and do not imply an endorsement or approval by the South Placer Estate Planning Council. You should consult your legal and tax advisors before making any legal or tax related decisions.